At Mountain Living Furniture & Design, we work with many second (and third and so on) homeowners who are in need of upgrading their rental units, second homes, or perhaps furnishing a newly acquired or constructed home. Living afar, we understand the extra logistical difficulties you might encounter in outfitting your home while not living here full time.
Working through a number of different alternatives, we can make the process as easy as possible. Methods for working from afar include the following:
- Sending pictures/descriptions/dimensions/pricing via email of various options based on your design objectives and budget
- Performing a site visit to look at your house or condo, taking pictures, observing the layout and color scheme, assessing the design theme, and taking measurements
- Using blueprints / floor plans whenever available
- Providing web sites of some of our key vendors for you to peruse and help identify products that you like
- Arranging for leather and/or fabric swatches to be sent to you for your approval when coordinating upholstered items or bedding
- Providing Design Proposals of various options based on your objectives and budget, including package pricing and volume discounts
Please contact us and discuss how we can make the process as easy, efficient, and affordable as possible while you spend the majority of your time back home or wherever you need to be.