Product Description: The transitional design of the Blanchard Sofa masters the mix of real style and real life. Ample, well-constructed cushions inspire rest and relaxation. Seat cushions are reversible to preserve cushion shape and extend fabric life. A bold square, tapered block leg offers a modern touch. And two throw pillows add a touch of color.
- Standard Pillows: 22P-90 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR). Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability. Soft padded track arm. Finished with a square, tapered block leg.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||151 lb (68 kg) 151 lb
||23" (58.4 cm)
||66" (167.6 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR). Plush (PC)
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability. Soft padded track arm. Finished with a square, tapered block leg.
||59.47 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.